Newport Yacht Interiors
Yacht Interior Designer, Newport, RI
At Newport Yacht Interiors , we are focused on providing interior design, furnishings, décor and refit services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction and design innovation to the yachting community. An on site Designer Fabric Showroom allows Newport Yacht Interiors to streamline the design and fabric selection to insure your project begins in a timely manner. We cater a global clientele, delivering exceptional interior design and outfitting services for the yacht owner, builder, architect and OEM market.
"Cheryl has a unique eye for design; she is innovative, creative, and no detail escapes her. She finds the individual personality of each client so their yacht is not another cookie cutter design, but a true reflection of the owners' identity and taste, integrated with refreshing ideas that create something personal and inviting. When working with us on production yacht interiors, she has a flair for fabrics that appeal to many but include stand-out detail features to make them show stoppers. Cheryl is organized, responsive and her enthusiasm makes the design process an experience, not a project."
RHONDA COREY MYERS, Co-Owner of Boston Yacht Sales
Cheryl Smith DiGennaro
Principal, Interior Designer
Newport Yacht Interiors
Cheryl has a proven professional career in Yacht Interior Design, creating custom interiors for over 400 yachts of various sizes and models. An Aquidneck Island native, she has worked in the Yacht Interior Design industry for over 14 successful years utilizing her creative talents which are enhanced by her technical knowledge and extensive experience with marine applications.
Cheryl's hands-on experience includes designing hundreds of yacht interiors for the yacht owner and builder, and countless Superyacht interior design projects, for both sail and motor yachts. Her dedication to client satisfaction, and proven design skills has garnered much recognition as her work can be seen in PRESTIGE Luxury Living by Berkshire Hathaway, Boat International, Boston Voyager, New England Home, Soundings, Power & Motor Yacht, New England Boating, Life On the Coast, US Harbor website, Cruising World, and Newport Life Magazine; July 2015 issue, to name a few.
NYI is in collaboration with Hinckley Yachts,as she is the exclusive interior designer for the 40'+ Hinckley luxury yachts. Developing a series of interior schemes for new builds, Cheryl also customizes the interiors for Hinckley customers who prefer more individualized appointments. Her work is currently featured onboard the Hinckley 40' Picnic Boats.
Cheryl holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts & Design degree from Massachusetts College of Art in Boston, MA.
- Award winning interiors
- On site design consultations
- Convenient Newport Showroom with Sunbrella, Ultraleathers and hundreds of luxury designer fabric selections
- Located just over the Newport Bridge and a few minutes from Newport Shipyard and Aquidneck Island marinas
- Extensive 14 year experience in custom yacht interiors as well as Production Yachts/ OEM.
- Seasoned with highly skilled craftsmen to guarantee superior quality
- Our technical knowledge insures that all designs are well planned, appropriate for each application and executed to the highest standards.
- Comprehensive resources for fabrics, furnishings and finishings.
- Timely delivery and installations
- Highly competitive pricing
- Free off street parking at Newport Showroom